Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The submitted article includes an abstract and keywords.
- Acknowledgments, funding, and disclosure statement have been provided in Comments to the Editor.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are included as separate files but clearly indicated within the text.
- Licence rights have been obtained for third-party copyright material such as graphics (if any).
- The submission has been checked by a native English language speaker.
Authors who publish in Acta Universitatis Carolinae – Studia Territorialia retain copyrights to their work. They grant the journal the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution/Non-commercial/No-Derivatives license (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International). This license allows others to share the authors’ work conditioned on acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and its initial publication in this journal. Authors are free to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., posting it to an institutional repository) with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their personal websites) once the review process has been completed and their work has been published.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.